Product Description & Reviews
FAQWhat happens if my barrel won't seal?It can take up to 2 days for the wood to swell and the barrel to seal fully. Make sure you let it swell fully as this prevents leaks and also minimizes the amount of alcohol that is absorbed by your wood. If it still doesn't seal, send us a message, we'll work on making it right by you.How do I use the barrel and essences?Refer to the full guide online to see how essences can be incorporated with your favorite alcohols.What if my stand breaks or a piece gets lost in transit?Send us a message through amazon and we will get a replacement out to you the next day via priority mail. We truly do our best to make sure everyone gets a barrel that preforms well and last for ages.Which size should I buy?This depends on how much alcohol your looking to add. We strongly recommend filling the barrel to at least 80% in volume to help keep it damp on the inside. Our most popular ones are 2 Liter and 3 Liter Barrels followed by 1 and 5 Liters with the biggest 10 & 20 Liters being for the true distiller.What is the litle bag of white wax for?After repeated uses a barrel can develop small pin hole leaks. Instead of discarding it or letting your alcohol leak, we include this and a short video listed on our guide showing you how to stop any little leaks that develop.What alcohol can I use this for?Whiskey, tequila, rum, wine, beer, bourbon and other alcohols. Also, hot sauce, vinegar and other non-alcoholics.Why buy from us?Once the oak wood is dry, we cut & shape it wood for each barrel and checked for an air tight seal. If there is an issue we remedy it immediately. Once it passes quality control, it's wrapped and sent out to amazon that same week. Form the time the wood is cut to the time it is in our customers hands, it is usually less than 4 weeks which helps ensure the best quality products.
Features & Highlights
- 🥃 WHY AGE YOUR LIQUORS- Each Barrels uses the wood's natural sugars and takes the drinks you enjoy and makes them into the drinks you'll love. Great for your Whiskey, Bourbon, Tequila, Rum, Wine and other Cocktails.
- 🥃 WHAT DO YOU GET- 3 Liter Oak Barrel with Black Steel Hoops, Wooden Stand with Rivets, Bung and Cork, Paper Funnel, Barrel Wax, and Instruction Card with link to our online 30 page recipe book.
- 🥃 HOW TO USE IN 4 EASY STEPS- 1. Fill your barrel with water for 2-7 days until the wood completely swells. 2. Empty the water from the barrel, rinse if needed and then add your favorite drink. 3. Let sit and sample every week until desired taste, remove from barrel and enjoy your new barrel aged drink. 4. Repeat process.
- 🥃 WHO IS THIS FOR- For the person who wants to bring their drinks to the next level, try some new flavors, or try a new hobby. People love getting these for Birthdays, Weddings, Appreciations, Celebrations and Holiday gifts.
- 🥃 THE STORY- Golden Oak Barrels are made by a team built on 4 generations of craftsman. What happens to our barrels when hands are the main tools is that they become precious, as each contains a little bit of the craftsman's hard work and soul. If for any reason within the 90 day warranty there is a manufacturers defect we will happily replace your barrel to keep YOU our customers happy.
|Manufacturer:||Golden Oak Barrel|
|Brand:||Golden Oak Barrel|
|Publisher:||Golden Oak Barrel|
|Studio:||Golden Oak Barrel|
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.1 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.