Product Description & Reviews
Food grade mineral oil has a wide variety of applications and benefits, such as lubricating and protecting food processing machines, preserving wood prep surfaces (cutting boards/butcher blocks), protecting knives from rust, and even serves as a natural laxative. Mineral oil from UltraSource is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless mixture of saturated paraffinic and naphthenic hydrocarbons. Our food grade white oils are chemically, and biologically stable, and do not support bacterial growth. Also contains vitamin E, a natural antioxidant to protect quality during handling and storage. Meets FDA requirements for food contact surfaces, and is safe for all food preparation surfaces. Treating wood cutting boards and butcher blocks preserves the quality of the wood and prevents drying or cracking and prevents the spread of bacteria.
Features & Highlights
- Colorless, odorless, and tasteles food grade mineral oil is used to treat stainless steel and wood surfaces
- Ideal for maintaining and preserving wood food preparation surfaces, lubricating food processing machines, rust prevention for knives, and stainless steel cleaner
- Maintain the natural feel and quality of your wooden cutting boards, salad bowls, and utensils
- Can be used as a moisturizer, especially for babies with delicate skin
- Can also be used as a natural laxative
|Item Weight:||36 pounds|
|Package Weight:||38.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.