Product Description & Reviews
The graceful, wide, shallow shape of this Anolon Nouvelle Copper 4-Quart Covered Casserole moves easily from stovetop to oven to table. Whether you're braising a stew in the oven or simmering soup on the stovetop, you'll appreciate the superior performance of this pan. The stainless steel encapsulated copper base ensures even heat distribution, enduring food releasing performance and easy cleaning.A full layer of copper sandwiched between two layers of aluminum is protected by an induction suitable stainless steel encapsulated base,this unique combination offers unmatched heat distribution and controlled cooking performance.
Features & Highlights
- A full layer of copper sandwiched between two layers of aluminum is protected by an induction suitable stainless steel encapsulated base,this unique combination offers unmatched heat distribution and controlled cooking performance
- Stainless steel construction in a graceful tulip silhouette is preferred by professional chefs for its durability and performance,highly polished exteriors contrast with brush finished interiors which help hide scratches from metal utensils
- Refined cast stainless steel pan handles are double riveted to the pan for durability,deep seated stainless steel dome lid fist securely and the lid handle has extra clearance for easier lifting
- Suitable for use on all stovetops including glass and induction,Broiler and dishwasher safe for convenience
- Lifetime limited warranty
|Item Weight:||0.1716 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.25 x 5.63 x 5.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.6 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.