Product Description & Reviews
Bake crisp, bubbly pizzas in a fraction of the time with this 16lbs ultra-conductive 16" x 14.25" x .25" pizza steel. If you love wood-fired pizza, now you can get the same blistered crust at home with a Made in the USA Artisan Steel. Your Artisan Steel baking surface is even more conductive than the stone floor of a wood-fired oven, and can transfer heat so efficiently, you'll soon be turning out beautiful pies with unbelievable crust in under 10 minutes.More than a pizza stone, can be used frozen for cold serving, or to prepare cold slab ice cream. Works perfectly at moderate heat for baking rustic breads. You can even try baking pizza or roasting vegetables on it in your barbecue!For lifelong baking... This baking steel comes in air tight packaging for protection and should be cared for like a cast iron pan. Clean with water and a stiff brush (no soap needed!) after use, dry immediately with a lint-free cloth or paper towel and season by swiping on a light coat of cooking oil. Re-season as needed by scrubbing and washing thoroughly with a mild soap, seasoning as usual and baking at 375°F for one hour.
Features & Highlights
- Ultra-conductive pizza steel for baking beautiful, blistered crust & fast cook times.
- Low friction steel surface for easy sliding & more conductive than ceramic or stone baking sheets. Allows steam to channel away for a perfectly crisp crust.
- Solid, heavy duty steel pizza stone that will not break even under high temperatures.
- Easy to wash and care for. Re-season only as needed.
- 16" x 14.25" x .25" - 16lbs - Made in the USA
|Item Weight:||0.16 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.25 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||16.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.76 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By The Original Baking Steel
mpn: 3424321, ean: 0748252006691,