Product Description & Reviews
The PF-2 is for use with Black Berkey Purifiers - If you use ceramic filters, you will need the PF-4 *** PF-2 reduction elements are designed for use in conjunction with Black Berkey water purification elements to adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water. Fluoride, Arsenic V and pre oxidized Arsenic III, Other residual heavy metal ions. FLUORIDE: Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of < 1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (99.75% reduction). ARSENIC: This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations. REPLACEMENT: Under normal conditions it is recommended that each set of two PF-2 elements be replaced after 1,000 gallons.These Berkey fluoride filters also include a stainless Steel Spigot for Berkey systems!
Features & Highlights
- The PF-2 is for use with Black Berkey Purifiers - If you use ceramic filters, you will need the PF-4
- Primarily Filters Fluoride and Arsenic
- Attaches to the bottom of a Black Berkey Purifier - Used as a Post-Filter
- For use with Big Berkey, Travel Berkey, Berkey Light, Royal Berkey, Imperial Berkey, Crown Berkey
- Includes: 2 PF-2 Fluoride Filters (for use with Black Berkey Purifiers) and a Stainless Steel Spigot for Berkey systems
|Item Weight:||1.12 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 4.75 x 4.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.