Product Description & Reviews
The Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel 5-qt. Dutch Oven is built to last with time saving features. It has etched fill lines that make measuring easy and a cover with straining holes that line up with pour spouts to drain liquids so you don't have to use a separate colander. The pan is made from brushed stainless steel with an impact-bonded aluminum base for fast, even heating, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. The 5-qt. Dutch Oven is the perfect stovetop-to-oven pan, ideal for braising comfort foods such as pot roasts or making casseroles and stews. Use it to sear meat on the stovetop, then cover and place in the oven to slowly finish cooking for moist and delicious results.
Features & Highlights
- Impact-bonded aluminum bases provide fast, even heating. Safe for the stove, oven, broiler, and dishwasher.
- Long, ergonomic handles provide a secure grip even with full, heavy pans, stay cool even when pan is hot, and are double-riveted by hand.
- Fill lines make measuring easy, and covers have straining holes that line up with pour spouts to drain liquids without having to use a separate colander.
- Ideal for searing and braising meats, browning meats for savory stews, and preparing delicious soups. Domed lid with inside points allows continuous self-basting for flavorful meats.
- Protected by Calphalon's full 10-year warranty.
|Item Weight:||0.062 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.83 x 6.02 x 6.02 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.8 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.