Product Description & Reviews
Cooks standard mulitclad stainless cookware features air-flow technology makes handle stay cooler than normal handle type. Constructed of clad metal of 3 layer: Interior lining is premium grade 18-10 stainless steel, core made of multi-element alloy aluminum for superior heat distribution, the core of aluminum goes from bottom all the way to side wall, stainless steel does not transmit heat quickly but aluminum does. Aluminum is soft and dents easily, stainless steel is hard and strong. This means you get the toughness of stainless steel with the even heat distribution of aluminum. Exterior is scratch resistant brushed treatment, bottom is also compatible to conduction stovetop, this cookware is dishwasher safe.
Features & Highlights
- 10-inch open fry pan with wide, flat base and gently curved sides
- Aluminum core sandwiched between 2 layers of 18/10 stainless steel
- Solid stainless-steel riveted handle stays cooler with air-flow technology
- Dishwasher-safe; suitable for induction; oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Measures 18 by 10 by 3 inches; limited lifetime warranty
|Item Weight:||3.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.4 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.