Product Description & Reviews
The beautiful kitchens of France were the inspiration behind the elegant Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware Collection. Chef's Classic features stainless steel and pure aluminum encapsulated in the base for fast and even heating, which is also induction ready! We include useful measurement markings to make cooking even easier. We guarantee it with a lifetime warranty.Chef's Choice Stainless: Mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance.. Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots..
Features & Highlights
- Chef's Choice Stainless: Mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance.
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Stainless Steel for Professional Results: Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids.
- Cool Grip Handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring.
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Flavor Lock Lid: Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.2 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.