Product Description & Reviews
Masterfully Elegant. Ultra Agile. Exceptional Performance. • The Phantom Series of knives are elegant, agile, and ruthlessly sharp culinary showpieces. Crafted over 45 days and featuring beautifully engraved Japanese AUS-8 high carbon steel painstakingly hand sharpened to between 13-15 degrees. The Phantom Series ensures swift, precise cuts with effortless ease.. FEATURES AND BENEFITS The Blade ✓Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 13-15° ✓Exceptional edge retention at 58+ Rockwell ✓AUS-8 Japanese high carbon steel ✓Ice-tempered blade ensures excellent resilience and superior edge retention✓Tapered bolster provides a perfect balance, weight and finger protection ✓High levels of chromium (Cr) for stain resistance ✓Hand-polished spine ✓Full tang - maximum robustness ✓Rectangular divots minimize surface resistance & non-stick properties. ✓Beautifully engraved ✓Tapered blade design for durability and flexibility ✓Cleans easily ✓Low profile blade width for improved maneuverability around bones and joints The Handle ✓Premium quality laminated pakkawood handles from Spain, for superior strength, refinement, and beauty. Sanitary build perfect for busy kitchens ✓Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture ✓ Traditional Japanese D-shaped handle designed to tuck into the palm of your hand for superior hand control, comfort and agility. ✓Non-slip grip ✓ Stainless steel hand-polished end cap adds counter balance and distinction ✓Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty INCLUDES (1)Boning/Filet Knife (6.5") (1)Polishing Cloth (1) Dalstrong Blade Sheath (Saya)(1)Exquisite Gift Packaging Lifetime Warranty 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free.
Features & Highlights
- Powerhouse Filet & Boning Knife: Masterfully elegant, perfectly balanced, razor sharp and with exceptional performance, the Phantom Series santoku knife is a statement in refinement, beauty, purity and power. The narrow and flexible blade easily manoeuvres around bones, joints and skin to remove and separate delicate meats.
- Peak Performance: Mercilessly sharp, the Phantom Series edge is painstakingly honed by experts craftsman to 13-15° and nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Carefully tapered for minimal drag, the agile blade ensures swift, precise cuts with effortless ease. Hollow ground for even less resistance.
- The Dalstrong Touch: Full tang and precision forged from a single piece of ice tempered, high-carbon, Japanese AUS-8 steel at 58+ Rockwell hardness, the Phantom Series boasts exceptional sharpness, edge retention, strength and durability. Beautifully engraved, the blade further features a hand polished spine and ergonomic bolster shape for a natural and smooth 'pinch grip'.
- Design Perfection: A velvety rich black Spanish pakkawood handle is hand polished and laminated to ensure a heaven like grip with exceptional durability. The traditional Japanese D-shaped handle is expertly engineered to tuck perfectly into the palm of your hand for ultimate control, cut after cut, while the narrow blade design allows for maneuverability and nimble movement like never before. A distinct mosaic pin of brass and copper adds refinement and subtle luxury.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service and packaging. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
|Color:||Japanese AUS-8 Stainless, Black Pakkawood Ergonomic D-Shaped Handle, Mosaic Copper/Brass Pin, Full Tang, Liftetime Warranty, Dalstrong Support|
|Item Weight:||0.36 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.18 x 0.08 x 0.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Dexter Russell Cutlery
mpn: 1412B, ean: 0092187073939,
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 31086-143, ean: 0035886079765,