Product Description & Reviews
Welcome to Dh shop, you will find good product you like here! Shipping:We ship by EMS which is fast shipping.It always take about 7-14 business days to delivery to your door, if you are not like our products after you receipt it, you can return it back, we will make full refund thanks! Product Safety DO NOT PUT OVEN LINERS DIRECTLY ON OVEN FLOOR Use on lowest bottom RACK or SHELF of your oven Do NOT use on broiler setting or at temperatures above 500¡ Do NOT put in direct contact with flames, burners, grill or heating elements Do NOT curl, bend, crack or smoke the oven liners Do NOT cover ventilation holes in gas oven with oven liners To prevent damage or punctures, do NOT use metal, sharp or pointed objects to scrape or clean the oven liners ALWAYS allow hot oven to COOL before removing the oven liners CAUTION: Hot surface. Use protective gloves or mitts when removing liner from oven. Do not leave unattended. Keep out of reach of children
Features & Highlights
- OVEN SHEETS to MINIMIZE MESS - Help keep your convection toasters and stove tops nice and clean with the thick oven mats. Use them on the bottom rack of your oven as spill mats, or use them as stovetop burner protectors to catch drips, drops and grease, and eliminate sticky mess on your stove gap or oven floor
- REUSABLE and CUT TO FIT - Made from high quality and reusable PTFE-coated fiberglass fabric, our non stick stove top cover liners can be used over and over again. Liners measure 15.7*19.7 inch inch each and are 100% BPA free and PFOA free. You can even cut them into different sizes to fit smaller oven rack shelves, baking pans or sheets!
- MULTIPURPOSE for STOVE GAP or FRIDGE - In addition to protecting your oven floor, the stove top covers can be used as a pan liner on baking sheets, or as a fridge liner to prevent interior drips or spills. Try it with a cookie sheet, and use it under serving dishes for food presentation during picnics, parties, and tailgating to keep outdoor table or countertop surfaces mess-free
- HEAT SAFE up to 500¡- Each 0.2mm thick oven pad can withstand very hot temperatures for cooking meat, vegetables, fish, shrimp or pizza. Try this cooking accessory set instead of toxic oven cleaner with any oven up to 500¡(do NOT use on broiler setting or in ovens with temperatures above 500¡)
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT PUT DIRECTLY ON OVEN FLOOR - Always use the liners on the lowest bottom RACK of your oven. Do NOT put the oven liners directly on oven floor. Do NOT put liners in direct contact with flames, burners, grill or heating elements. Allow oven to cool before removing liner. Hand wash only
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.