Ecolution Bakeins 24 Mini Muffin and Cupcake Pan – PFOA, BPA, and PTFE Free Non-Stick Coating – Heavy Duty Carbon Steel – Dishwasher Safe – Gray – 13.5” x 10.25” x .75”
Huge Savings Item! Save 14% on the Ecolution Bakeins 24 Mini Muffin and Cupcake Pan – PFOA, BPA, and PTFE Free Non-Stick Coating – Heavy Duty Carbon Steel – Dishwasher Safe – Gray – 13.5” x 10.25” x .75” by Ecolution at Mint MD. MPN: EIGY-3824. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Born from our passion for cooking and concern for the planet, the Ecolution line of cookware offers a full range of kitchen tools. All Ecolution
Features & Highlights
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Born from our passion for cooking and concern for the planet, the Ecolution line of cookware offers a full range of eco-friendly kitchen tools. All Ecolution products are quality made, and come in packaging consisting of 70% recycled material.
- SAFE AND NON-TOXIC: This pan is PFOA, BPA, and PTFE free and reflects our commitment to safe cookware for both you and the environment. Cook well. Do good.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) gray 13.5" x 10.25" x .75" Ecolution Bakeins 24 Mini Muffin and Cupcake Pan.
- QUALITY DESIGN: Designed using durable heavy duty carbon steel that allows for even baking and browning, the Ecolution Bakeins 24 Mini Muffin and Cupcake Pan is the perfect tool for bakers looking to make delectable desserts! It features a safe non-stick coating with easy food release and a limited lifetime warranty. This muffin and cupcake pan is ideal for tiny, tasty treats for brunches and other large gatherings.
- USE AND CARE: Before using your new bakeware for the first time, wash your pan in warm, soapy water, rinse, and dry. For best results, the non-stick surface should be "conditioned" by wiping the interior of the pan with a light coating of cooking oil. Use only nylon or wooden utensils for non-stick bakeware. Never cut or chop in the pan with a metal utensil, as it will cut into the non-stick surface. After cooking, remove the pan from the heat and let it cool. Do not pour water onto a hot pan, as excess residue can splatter and cause the pan to warp. To remove stubborn stains and spots, use a non-abrasive plastic mesh pad that is safe for non-stick surfaces. This pan is dishwasher safe.
|Item Size:||10.63 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.72 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|