EJWOX 0.8 Gallon Stainless Steel Soft Fruit Wine Juice Press Cheese Making Tincture Press Herbal Press
Free Shipping Included! EJWOX 0.8 Gallon Stainless Steel Soft Fruit Wine Juice Press Cheese Making Tincture Press Herbal Press by EJWOX at Mint MD. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. EJWOX 0.8 gallon wine or soft fruit press is ideal for small soft fruits such as grapes, cherries, tomatoes, and berries. This 3 liter attractive
EJWOX 0.8 gallon wine or soft fruit press is ideal for small soft fruits such as grapes, cherries, tomatoes, and berries. This 3 liter attractive fruit press is offered at an unbeatable price. Made from painted steel, the press features a removable straining basket that can be taken out for cleaning, and a wide stance for better stability. The fruit press has an extension tube for easy draining. You can make a lot of DIY juice at home with fun. You can also use it to press cheese with a filter bag.
Product Details and Features
Brand Name: EJWOX
Style No.: 1112
Product Size: 13.5x10.2x8.3 inches
material: steel and stainless steel
FILTER BAGS not included.
1. Fruits need to be pulped before usage.
2. Please ensure that central spindle is fully tightened at all times.
3. Clean the press after completing your work with pressure washer hose and brush.
4. All moving parts should be lubricated regularly using food oil.
Features & Highlights
- 0.8 gallon Capacity, FDA approved
- Stainless steel bucket and pressing disc
- Tabletop fruit press, ideal for home & party usage; Fruits need to be pulped before pressing
- Great for cheese making, tincture press and herbal press; Make grapes, cherries, tomatoes, berries, or other soft fruits into juice, cider, or wine; NOT recommended for those who require high juice yield
- FILTER BAGS not included. If you need 2 Pack 0.8 Gallon Fruit and Wine Press Filter Bag, Please search: B077F4WFKS
|Item Weight:||9.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.5 x 11 x 11 inches|