Product Description & Reviews
Stay true to the American roots of this Farberware classic covered frying pan by making grilled cheese sandwiches, or experiment with a new recipe from a far off place. The bottom of the 18/10 stainless steel pan has an extra-thick aluminum core, which ensures even heat transference from the burner to your food. The rolled rim prevents drips when pouring, and helps the stainless steel lid fit snugly on the pot. Features classically styled black plastic handles that are oven safe to 350°. Silver. Dishwasher safe. Imported. 2-1/2Hx10" dia. Functional as well as beautiful, this 10-inch frying pan is made of heavy 18/10 stainless steel polished to a mirror finish. The pan has an aluminum core in its base to spread heat quickly and evenly. The core is completely clad in stainless steel so, like the rest of the pan, the bottom resists corrosion and discoloring and cleans up easily. Thick rolled rims add durability and make it possible to pour from the pan without dripping. Because the pan is 2-1/2 inches deep and comes with a tight-fitting, domed lid, it is roomy enough to fry chicken and sauté vegetables but can also be used for braising red cabbage and pork chops or for cooking chili on the stovetop or in the oven. (The handles are oven safe to 350 degrees F and stay cool on the stovetop.) The pan is dishwasher-safe and comes with a lifetime warranty against defects. --Fred Brack
Features & Highlights
- "Full Cap" Base Advantage - Now a stainless steel protector surrounds a thicker aluminum core for easy maintenance and better heat distribution. Since the entire surface is stainless steel, cleanup is easier. Enjoy a lifetime of beauty
- Close fitting lids create a self-basting feature that protects the food's taste and nutrients. A classically styled phenolic handle is oven safe up to 350°F / 180°C
- Durable stainless steel construction - dishwasher safe
- Thicker, rolled pan rims for extra durability, enhanced drip-free pouring and easy handling
- According to the Cookware Manufacturers Association (CMA) Engineering Standards: 2.1.3 Tolerances - Manufacturing Tolerances are allowable as follows: Dimensional= +/- 1/4" (Top Outside Dimensions) Capacity= +/- 5% (of Total Volume)
|Item Weight:||2.87 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.5 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.08 x 4.49 x 4.49 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.