Product Description & Reviews
FAQKeurig 2.0 New Generation K cup no longer requires freedom stickers. Our coffee filter now has the sensor indicator built into the k cup How much coffee should I fill the Fill N Save Elite Series?The ELITE SERIES K Cups are specially designed to brew coffee slowly therefore giving you a powerful and more flavorful cup of coffee. Average brew time is about 1 minute. We recommend filling approximately 75-85% What type of coffee Grind is best ? We recommend Medium Grind Coffee , Fine ground coffee ( Like espresso for example) tends to retain a lot of water and you will not get a full cup of coffee Too Coarse ground coffee (that is to say not ground enough and have bigger chunks) the water will pass right through and not fully absorb the the coffee resulting in a weak water down coffee.Sometimes I get less Coffee in my cup then what it says on the machine Coffee retains water. If sometimes you are attempting to brew an 8oz cup of coffee but you only get 6oz it's because the grind of coffee you are using retains more water. Simply run it a second time (no need to change coffee as flavor would not have been fully drained). To get your desired amount, To use fine grind we recommend purchasing paper filters with you the Elite Series K cupsI get an "Oops your K cup is not compatible error"- From time to time the Keurig laser gets dirty, to clean it simply lift the lid open as you normally would to insert the cup and look at the top. You should see a shiny dot the is the lens of the laser, GENTLY wipe clean with a Q tip or soft cloth or tissue We follow up with every transaction to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.ADD this ELITE SERIES Fill N Save Reusable K Cup TO YOUR CART today to start saving money and enjoying great tasting coffee!
Features & Highlights
- NEW 2018 MODEL BUILT TO OUTLAST YOUR KEURIESG MACHINE: Tired of buying cheap and flimsy Dolphin K cups that have different names but are all the same? The Fill N Save ELITE SERI is made Stainless Steel TOUGH with high industrial quality materials. Durable enough and built to outlast your Keurig Machine!
- SPECIAL DESIGN: All the Dolphin K cups do not have a mesh at the bottom to allow the coffee to exit when brewing, this makes the coffee pool at the bottom of the K cup and does not extract well and makes it extremely difficult to clean along with the coffee tasting week. Our Reusable K cups were carefully lab designed to ensure MAXIMUM flow to allow coffee to flow through and properly heat in the Stainless Steel K Cup so you can drink a more flavorful cup of coffee
- NO WEAKNESS: The main weak points of all Refillable K Cup pods are the Hinges, Mesh and O Ring. The Elite Series Hinge is Metallic Stainless Steel and will not break despite multiple uses. The Mesh is made of a unibody design which will not pierce unless you take a hammer and a nail to it. The O Ring is the highest quality of any O Ring on the market as it has to be thicker in order to fit snug in the Stainless Steel design.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND BPA FREE: Just like all our other Fill N Save line of K Cups, they are dishwasher safe and easy to clean. However our Stainless Steel K Cups are even easier to clean as coffee oil residue is easy to wipe off on Stainless Steel simply with water instead of having to wash thoroughly like all of those plastic Refillable K Cups on the market.
- COMPATIBLE With all Keurig 2.0 machines, NOT COMPATIBLE with Keurig K130 (B130),K145 (B145),K150 (B150),K155 (B155), K3000 (B3000), Always ships from USA. 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
|Brand:||Fill N Save|
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fill N Save, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.