Two conditions must be met at the same time before purchase:
1: Your original motor base must be 7 fins;
2: Your blender model must identity with our stated model.
Only compatable with 7 fins model Auto iQ BL2012, BL2013, BL480, BL480D, BL481, BL482-30, BL486CO, BL487, BL487A, BL488W, BL490, BL491, BL492, BL492W, BL640, BL641, BL642, BL642W, BL642Z, BL680A, BL682, NN100, NN100A, NN101, NN102, BL2012.
Not fit BL660, BL663, BL740, BL770, BL771,BL773CO, BL780, BL780,BL820,BL830,BL450,BL451-70,BL454-70,BL482-70. Please check your model carefully before purchasing.
The Nutra Ninja Replacement Blade can't fit all the 7 fins blender's motor base:
There are too many models of ninja blender blade, if the last two digitals(not part of model #) or any character is difference, please don't purchase it
Note: You are recommended to replace your ninja blender every 6 months or as needed for optimal performance
Pay attention to before use :
Please check whether the gear of the bottom loosen or tighten before use. If it's loosen, please tighten it
Please check the rubber gasket and be sure it is put snugly into the bottom blade. (The rubber gasket is used to avoiding a leak）
Do not overfill! To avoid spilling, do not add ingredients past the "Max" fill line
Place the replacement blade onto the cup and screw it tightly until you have a good seal
Please make sure it in right place and locked tightly
Do not run your blender over 4 minutes at a time to prevent overheating of the blender
Features & Highlights
- Ninja Blade Replacement-7 Fins, 4"/10CM diameter, 165g, made of food grade PP and stainless steel (Should you have any question about this item, feel free to contact us! ) Packing include: 1x 7 Fins Bottom Blade Assembly, 1 x Replacement Gasket Rubber
- Ninja Blade Apply to: 7 fins Nutri Ninja Auto iQ BL2012, BL2013, BL480, BL480D, BL481, BL482-30, BL486CO, BL487, BL487A, BL488W, BL490, BL491, BL492, BL492W, BL640, BL641, BL642, BL642W, BL642Z, BL680A, BL682, NN100, NN100A, NN101, NN102, BL2012 (Please confirm your blender need 7 fins replacement blade before purchasing)
- Note1: The rubber gasket in bottom blade maybe loosened during transportation. Before using the bottom blade, please check the rubber gasket and be sure it is put snugly into the bottom blade
- Note2: Please TAKE OFF the PRE-INSTALLED GASKET in the bottom blade, if you're going to use this replacement gasket. Note3: Be careful of the blade when open the package.
- ATTENTION : Don't buy Ninja blade from other sellers except sold by LS direct. Or you may buy unsafe products.
|Color:||Black Replacement Bottom Blade 7 Fins|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 4 x 4 inches|