Product Description & Reviews
The Classic hollow-ground santoku combines the benefits of a cooks knife and a vegitable cleaver. It is a fine knife for chopping, slicing and dicing. Ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort all while promoting a natural pinch grip.Specifications:Blade:7CR17Mov steel Total Knife Length: 12 inches Blade width:1.7 inches Weight: 190G Rockwell Hardness Scale (HRC): 57±1 Thickness: 2.3mm ±0.1mm What's In The Box:1 x 7" Santoku Knife 1 x Gift BoxImarku 7-inch Santoku knife is ideal for anything that needs to be sliced paper thin.
Features & Highlights
- Imarku 7-inch Santoku knife is ideal for anything that needs to be sliced paper thin
- Combines features of a cleaver with a chef's knife while its unique shape allows it to be used as a spatula to scoop up whatever you are chopping
- Holow edge design--The 7 inch santoku chef knife scalloped hollow edge is add air between the knife blade and the material being cut, keeping things from sticking to the knife blade , special for slicing, dicing, and mincing
- Ultra-premium 7CR17Mov steel blade that maintains its functionality for a long time. Ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort all while promoting a natural pinch grip
- Imarku Trust: We know you'll love it! 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free.LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect
|Package Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.39 x 1.26 x 1.26 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.