Product Description & Reviews
Features 1.304 Stainless Steel，more durable, not easy to break 2.Easy to clean and maintain 3.Effective way of getting more juice out of the fruit How to use Lemon Squeezer? 1.Wash the lemon, cut it into two halves, squeeze one at a time. 2. Note that the knife-edge cut side should always be placed below, so as to squeeze all the juice. 3. Discard the halves of the fruit after squeezing How to maintain 304 stainless steel lemon squeezers? 1.Don't scratch the surface layer of the stainless steel, because the scratches are destroyed protective layer of the appearance of stainless steel and making it immune from corrosion and rust. Please avoid using iron tools when using the juicer. 2. Note to use a soft cloth to scrub the lemon juicer to keep it dry when not in use.
Features & Highlights
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL: Material used to produce this product meets all the safety standards and hence it's safe to use
- MULTI-FUNCTION JUICER: Lemon press can juice small limes, large lemons and even small sized oranges
- NO SEEDS: The holes at the bottom is to ensure the smooth flow of the juice and also stop seeds from getting into juice
- SAVE TIME & ENERGY: Pressure groove can help you effectively get every juice from your fruit with less effort or energy in no time
- EASY CLEANING: When you're done toss it in the dishwasher for cleaning, no worries about damaging the product or the dishwasher
|Item Weight:||0.99 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.19 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.