Product Description & Reviews
This is a brand new, high quality k-type thermometer for contact temperature measurements. It can be used in HVAC trade to check air conditioners, heaters or furnaces. It is also great for science fair projects and whenever you need a precise measurement of temperatures. Also used in re-flowing and to measure the temperature on computer chips. It comes with one 3 ft (1 m) temperature probe, this thermocouple has a glass fiber insulation and works up to about 500°F (260°C) , but any other K-type probe with miniature thermocouple connector can be used. In this set we have added a k-type stainless steel thermocouple TC-2.
Features & Highlights
- Digital k-type thermometer with one input and extra thermocouple TC-2
- Temperature Range: -58.0 to 1999.0 °F (-50.0 to 1300.0 °C)
- Resolution: 0.1°F or °C or K Accuracy: 2.2° or 0.75% Data Hold
- Comes with k-type thermocouple wire probe, fiber glass insulation
- Battery: 9V (included!) Dimensions: 6" x 3" x 1.5" (149 x 71 x 41 mm) Weight: 7 oz (200 g)
|Model:||DM6801 & TC2|
|Part Number:||DM6801 & TC2|
|MPN:||DM6801 & TC2|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.