Product Description & Reviews
Lamson was established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts in 1837. As the oldest continuous manufacturer of cutlery in the United States, Lamson has been the choice of home and professional cooks as well as US Presidents for the last 179 years because of its high standard of craftsmanship. These traditions are true today not only in our cutlery and kitchen tools but in our barbeque equipment, Tree Spirit (Handcrafted North American Hardwood Kitchen Utensils and Wood Care Products) and Hotspot ( Professional Grade Silicone Potholders, Trivets, Hot Handles) products.
Features & Highlights
- Simple vintage kitchen gadgets that combine nostalgia and practical design
- Lamson granny forks are ideal for holding meat and vegetables for cutting, checking if the potatoes are done, and as a serving implement
- Hardened and tempered with high-carbon stainless steel
- Riveted Walnut handles that are unusually hard (natural color may vary from tool to tool)
- To enjoy your Lamson Walnut tools for years to come, hand wash only and when the wood appears Dry, treat with mineral oil
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.1 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.