Product Description & Reviews
Why choose Maxrock stackable steamer insert pans?Durable - Insert pans made from food-grade 18/8 stainless steel. Secure-fitting stainless-steel lid traps in heat and moisture. Solid handle allows for safe and easy insertion and removal.Versatile - 2 tier stackable pans to cook variety of food simultaneously. Great for steaming rice, vegetables, meat or fish. It can be used as a dessert pan to make cheesecakes or make lasagna.Multi-function - Cook, reheat, and warm different food at the same time! It fits perfectly in 6 and 8 qt pressure cookers.Convenience - Skip the microwave ovens and reheat leftover food or curry in your cooker to preserve the nutrients and vitamins. Reheat multiple items at once and save time! Parts Included:1.Two stackable insert pans2.One interlocking handle3.Two Interchangeable Lids4.One silicone insulation matHow to use? The Dos and Don'ts!1. Remove stainless steel pans from their handle.2. Place the pans back into their handle for easy removal and insertion of pans.3. Add water to the bottom of the cooker and bring to a boil. Place the stainless steel pans including the handle inside the cooker and cook as normal.Please Note:1.The bottom pan cooks slightly faster than the top pan, therefore meats and items that require a longer cooking time are better placed in the bottom pan.2.Make sure you always have enough liquid to generate the necessary steam to pressure cook.3.If cooking pasta or rice using the PIP method, you need liquid both in the inner pot of your Instant Pot to generate the necessary steam to pressure cook AND water in the bowl with the pasta or rice. Otherwise it won't cook.4.If the food is not cooked well, please check to see if that's because the pressure is set too low, meanwhile you can also adjust the cooking time, if that's the case, for sure you can cook them a bit more longer.
Features & Highlights
- MIXED INVENTORY ISSUE.NEWLY UPGRADED INTERCHANGEABLE LID & PAD ( ORDERS SINCE 7/17/2018 WILL BE WITH 2 LIDS PLUS A PAD, OTHERWISE PLS EMAIL US, WE WILL THEN SEND IT TO YOU ASAP ).High Quality Material: Food-grade18/8(304) stainless steel and 0.6mm thickness. The best type of food-grade stainless steel and the steel is thicker so it does not need to be curled under which avoids the problem of black polishing residue and food or whatever getting stuck in there(hard to clean) .
- Size&Fit 6 & 8 QUART COOKER: 7.5x7.5x5.4 inch(L*W*H). This stainless steel cooker insert pans is a must have accessory for instant pot models IP-DUO60, IP-LUX60, IP-DUO80. Also fits other multi quart(6 quart above) pressure cookers.
- VERSATILE - 2 tier stackable stainless steel insert pans allow you to cook a variety of foods simultaneously. Excellent choice for steaming vegetables, rice, meat, and fish. Doubles as a dessert pan to make cheesecakes or use as a lasagna pan. These are perfect for cooking Pot-in-Pot meals. Reheat your food without losing it's original flavor. It is also useful for storing food.
- HEALTHY & CONVENIENT - Skip the microwave ovens and reheat leftover food without losing it's original flavor. It is also useful for storing food. Reheat two dishes together 1-2 cup of water inside the bottem pan when PIP cooking, saveing your time! It is dishwasher safe!
- 100% MONEY BACK/ SATISFACTION GURANTEE: We are strived to provide our customers with the best products and its service. Therefore we really appreciate your business and hope that everything is golden with the product we have loveingly sent to you.Our staff regard you as a memeber of our extended familly,so we would really love to see you again. If you have any issues with our products or wanna some new PIP recipes, Connect with us on Facebook social media for instant customer support!
|Item Size:||7.5 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.