OneBom Aeration Stone with 1.5ft Silicon Hose, Stainless Steel Diffusion Stone Homebrew for Beer/Seltzer Water (2 Micron Diffuser with 1/4'' Barb)
OneBom Aeration Stone with 1.5ft Silicon Hose, Stainless Steel Diffusion Stone Homebrew for Beer/Seltzer Water (2 Micron Diffuser with 1/4'' Barb) by OneBom at Mint MD. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Are you tired of carbonating your beer the unpredictable way? You crank up the PSI in the keg, shake, and wait with bated breath, hoping you didn't
You crank up the PSI in the keg, shake, and wait with bated breath, hoping you didn't just over-carbonate your batch.
Use this 2 micron oxygen stone with an oxygen source or aeration pump to provide your yeast with oxygen before or during fermentation.
How do you install this inside of a keg?
A hose barb attaches it to a length of tubing (generally about 2 feet of 1/4" ID thick wall vinyl hose) which is attached to the short down tube under the "in" or "gas side" post or connect it on the CO2 regulator
Unclogging your diffusion stone
If you're having a difficult time getting air out of your diffusion stone, it may be clogged even from the oils on your fingers.
Boiling the stone will sanitize it, but if you push air/oxygen/CO2 through the stone while boiling it, you'll clear out the pores of the stone quickly and effortlessly.
Sanitizing a Diffusion Stone
To properly sanitize your stones, we recommend boiling the stone for 1-3 minutes to help break down anything within it and kill any bacteria that might be present.
Running some air through the stone during the last minute of the boil can help drive out any broken-down impurities.
1 x Diffusion Stone
1 x Silicon Tube 1.5ft
1.It's best not to touch the actual sintered portion of the stone with your hands. The oils on your fingers can clog the small pores in the stone.
2.Handle the stone by the barb or any attached tubing, or place it in a baggie or some foil to keep a barrier between the stone and your fingers.
3.If the diffusion stone get blocked from handling give a 10 sec dip in hydrochloric acid before rinsing with water
Features & Highlights
- ★This diffusion stone work great for adding O2 to your brew or seltzer water.
- ★Use this aeration stone for aerating home brew, in conjunction with a small (20 gallon size) aquarium pump. Works like a charm!
- ★Use 2 Micron Instead of 0.5 Micron Diffuser - It`s getting better aeration with this stone. That said, these work better at lower pressures
- ★Other Accessories You Need - 1/4''ID silicone tube about 20 inch ,carbonation cap,gas ball lock and CO2 keg charger with cartridge (package not included, you can buy it from our store).
- ★100％ 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return the products for a full refund, no questions asked. You have nothing to lose.
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.25 x 1 x 1 inches|