Product Description & Reviews
2-pc stainless steel stackable egg rack for "Instant Pot" electrical pressure cookers. Holds up to 14 eggs. Dimensions: Long Leg Rack Size: 6.5x6.5x2.6" Short Leg Rack Size: 7.3x7.3x2" Rack Diameter: 7.3" Egg Ring Inner Diameter: 1.5" Box Includes: 1 Long Leg Steamer Rack 1 Short Leg Steamer Rack. How to Cook Hard Boiled Eggs in Pressure Cooker 1.Add 2 cups water to pot, place the egg rack in the inner pot. 2.Setting high pressure 6 minutes, 6 minutes natural pressure release, then release pressure fully. You could adjust time up or down in 1 minute increments to find perfect time for the perfect eggs for your preference 3.Take eggs out, put them in ice water until they're cool, then shells will come off easily.
Features & Highlights
- ✅ Dimensions: Bottom Rack Size: 6.5"x6.5"x2.6", Top Rack Size: 7.3"x7.3"x2", Rack Diameter: 7.3", Egg Ring Inner Diameter: 1.5"
- ✅ Material: Food grade 304 stainless steel, dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- ✅ Size: Fits 5, 6, and 8 quart electric pressure cookers for hard cooking eggs
- ✅ Uses: Fits 14 eggs, can also be used as a stand, trivet, or steaming/cooling rack
- ✅ Bonus: Also perfect for pot-in-pot pressure cooker recipes
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Instant Pot
mpn: FBA_IP-Silicone Lid, 8 Qt, ean: 0853084004606,