Product Description & Reviews
This is a small size, reliable insertion thermocouple with a K-Type sensor. The sensor is housed at the tip of a 3 inch long stainless steel probe, which comes with a 2 inch long handle. It has a miniature type connector that will work with digital K-type thermometers. This k type probe can be inserted in liquids or any object you like to measure. It is much easier to clean than the thermocouple wire that comes with many digital thermometers. The thermocouple can be used in a wide range of science, laboratory, engineering and industrial applications. The new spiral cable keeps the work space tidy and extends to full length when needed. This is a listing for a set of 2 thermocouples.
Features & Highlights
- 2 pcs K-type stainless steel thermocouple temperature probe with a spiral cable
- 3 inch (7.5 cm) long insertion probe, 0.1 inch (2.5mm) diameter, stainless
- Miniature k-type thermocouple connector works with many thermometers
- 36" spiral cable, 2" handle
- Temperature Range -58 to 752°F (-50 to 400°C)
|Model:||TC-2 spiral (2p)|
|Part Number:||TC-2 (2p)|
|Item Weight:||0.99 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.