Product Description & Reviews
Your entire Mason Jar Lifestyle order ships for a flat $3, or free over $35. Check out our other products! Ships same or next day via USPS First Class from Denver, CO. They are made of .4mm thick 304 grade stainless steel. They are almost identical in thickness and size to the standard bands that jars come with. They look so similar to standard tinplate canning bands that it can be hard to tell them apart. One way to test is that 304 stainless steel is nonmagnetic but steel is magnetic. Another way is to wash them in the dishwasher a few times and see which bands get rusty!
Features & Highlights
- 5 stainless steel bands / rings for Wide Mouth (3" internal diameter) Mason jars.
- Dishwasher safe! Perfect for drinking lids, fermentation, and lids that get used a lot.
- Finally you can buy stainless steel bands that will not rust with normal use!
- Rusted canning jar rings are a common problem, but now you can replace your old rusted bands with these higher quality stainless steel bands. No more rust on your jars, on your drinking lids, or on your hands!
- Stainless steel is very rust resistant. These bands will not rust with normal use, but extended salt water or chemical contact can cause corrosion.
|Manufacturer:||Mason Jar Lifestyle|
|Brand:||Mason Jar Lifestyle|
|Publisher:||Mason Jar Lifestyle|
|Studio:||Mason Jar Lifestyle|
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.25 x 4.21 x 4.21 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.