Product Description & Reviews
Perfect for any high-volume restaurant, cafeteria, dining hall, or catering business, this pan is built to last through heavy commercial use. Use this pan to save money in your commercial establishment as it holds and transports food from your kitchen to off-site locations, or use it to present food in your restaurant's front-of-house serving area. The dent and ding resistant construction of this ATOSA steam table pan makes it a powerful and performance-driven addition. From hotels to buffets, this 1/6 size pan is large enough to hold 1.8 qt of your signature entrees, casseroles, and salads.
Features & Highlights
- 1/6 size, 4" deep steam table pan
- Strong, tapered corners for easy scooping and pouring; indented corner adds extra durability
- Resistant to dents, dings, and scratches
- Higher rim and flat edge provide energy and cost savings
- Anti-jam design allows pans to stack and release easily
|Manufacturer:||Yindu kitchen equipment|
|Publisher:||Yindu kitchen equipment|
|Studio:||Yindu kitchen equipment|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.