Product Description & Reviews
Industrial-grade boning knives from UltraSource are designed for comfort during all-day use for butchers, meat processors, and other roles in the food service industry. Forged with high-carbon molybdenum steel, these knives are ideal for breaking large quarters of meat into smaller roasts separating meat from bone. The ergonomic handle is antibacterial and liquid welded where its blade meets the composite handle for easy cleaning and maintaining sanitary standards. Both the blade and handle are balanced with front and rear safety bolsters to minimize hand fatigue and slippage. Hand washing is recommended to retain edge.
Features & Highlights
- 10-inch cimeter blade is ideal breaking down entire roasts into smaller pieces
- Antibacterial textured handles are NSF certified
- Textured handle is antibacterial infused and liquid welded where blade meets composite handle for easy cleaning
- Blade and handle are balanced with front and rear safety bolsters to minimize hand fatigue and provide a confident grip
- Preferred choice for industrial processors, butcher shops, grocery and meat markets
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.1 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.