Product Description & Reviews
Get the most out of your knives and cuterly with Butcher Steel from UltraSource. Regularly using honing steel maintains the original quality of knife blades and increases safety. Dull knife blades make chopping and slicing more difficult, but more importantly leaves the risk of slippage and injury. Choose from a variety of steel grades from coarse to polished to suit the kind of honing your knife needs. Choose smooth steel design for minor sharpening and edging, and coarse steel for creating edges and knife repair.
Features & Highlights
- Butcher steel is used to reshape or realign the edge on knives
- Dull knife blades can lead to slippage and injury and reduce efficiency
- A must have for butchers, chefs, food processors, and anyone else using knives all day that need consistent resharpening
- Stainless steel ring can be used to hang on wall hooks or attach to your belt to eliminate dropping
- Durable poly handle features built in hilt to protect fingers
|Item Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.5 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By M.D.S Cuisine Cookwares
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0846409001558,