Product Description & Reviews
The USA Pan Biscotti Pan measures a full 12 x 5.5 x 2 inches* and makes authentic Italian cookies with an amazingly easy release. This pan allows you to make one of a kind homemade treats for your friends and family. The biscotti pan surface is coated with AMERICOAT Plus, a patented non-stick silicone, allowing you to easily remove your Italian cookies from the pan. The non-stick feature makes clean-up truly effortless. AMERICOAT Plus is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free. Every USA Pan is made in the USA and designed with standard features that commercial bakers enjoy, including aluminized steel construction with steel wires providing extra strength and reduces potential warping. All pan metal thickness has been carefully selected to allow even heat flow that distributes evenly baked goods for high performance bakingUSA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable, reliable, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. USA Pan is a Bundy Family Company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high quality bake ware for over 50 years. USA Pan’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. *Dimensions represent baking surface, not overall pan size.
Features & Highlights
- Made in the USA Aluminized Steel Biscotti Pan, commercial grade and heavy gauge- measures 12 x 5.5 x 2 inches
- Unique corrugated surface design facilitates air circulation for evenly baked goods and quick release
- Coated with Americoat - a silicone that is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free
- 65% recycled steel and limited life-time warranty
- USA Pan is a Bundy Family Company that has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Mrs. Anderson's Baking
mpn: 592070-93230, ean: 0793842151954,