Good for kitchen, restaurant, school, apartment, and camping. Braise, simmer, stir fry, deep fry, roast, sauté, steam, hot pot, shabu shabu, and even boil water with ease.
1. Power level: 9 (P1-100W; P2-300W; P3-600W; P4-800W; P5-1000W; P6-1200W; P7-1400W; P8-1600W; P9-1800W) Temp. level: 8 (F1-140°F; F2-180°F; F3-260°F; F4-300°F; F5-340°F; F6-380°F; F7-420°F; F8-460°F)
2. Max Power Mode: If you wish to make the cookware's temperature increase faster for cooking, press the Max Power Button, the cooktop will start the maximum power level for heating.
3. Auto-pan detection: when moving the cookware from the cooktop, heating is stopped, be beeping and to be off after 30s.
4. Timer Function to Cook Food with Precision: when setting a timer, the power level and the left time will show alternately.
Other Important Notes:
1. Cookware bottom diameter should be no less than 10 cm (4") or more than 22 cm (8.7") in order to work correctly.
2. If the induction cooktop has been turned on without a compatible pot in place, the unit will beep for approximately 30 seconds, error code E0 will be appear in the Display Window, and the unit will shut off automatically.
3. When the unit is off, the fan may continue running until the temperature of the induction cooktop is below 120°F.
4. NEVER heat empty cookware. This will cause the unit to overheat, damage the cookware and/ or cause the unit to shut off.
5. Max power is 1800W. Don't use voltage higher than 110V
NOTE: Requires induction compatible cookware. Compatible with induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. This product does not ship with cookware, plate, etc.
Click on Weleyas for more products :-)