Product Description & Reviews
This Zenport K246 ZenBori soil knife, with a 6-inch stainless steel serrated blade and depth measurement markings functions as a scoop trowel, knife, saw and weeding tool. The depth markings on the blade help guide you in placing plants and bulbs at a proper depth. This knife, an updated version of the Zenport K245, offers a sharper and longer cutting stroke, sharper serrations for easily cutting roots and, it swiftly divides perennials and grasses. With a bright orange ABS plastic handle it is easy to identify in the field. The ZenBori soil knife is ideal for cutting roots, transplanting, digging in home gardens and for commercial horticulture operations. When not in use the knife can be stored in the included sheath for safe keeping.
Features & Highlights
- K246 ZenBori soil knife with 6-inch stainless steel serrated blade is an ideal scoop trowel, plant knife and saw and weeding tool
- Blade depth markings help guide you in placing plants and bulbs at a proper depth
- Updated K245 ZenBori knife offers sharper, longer cutting stroke; sharper serrations easily cuts roots; swiftly divides perennials and grasses
- Bright orange ABS plastic handle is easy to identify in the field
- Sheath included for storing and safe keeping of knife when not in use
|Item Weight:||0.007 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.